PolishWomen.com is owned and operated by Polish Translation LLC, a company registered in Chicago, Ill., USA. This privacy statement demonstrates our strong commitment to online privacy issues.
The following discloses our practices in gathering and processing the information from the Web site visitors.
We collect and verify the following personal information: e-mail address and IP address. All other personal information is provided on voluntary basis and is not verified by PolishWomen.com as described below. To process paid membership subscriptions, a third party (PayPal, Inc.) will ask for your name, billing address, and credit card information. However, we do not collect that information, and the payment is processed using the latest encryption technologies to ensure online security.
We use IP addresses to diagnose any network problems and administer our Web site. Your IP address may be used to analyze information about general Web site use and statistics.
We serve ads using the Google advertising programs which uses DART Cookies. To opt out, please visit google.com/privacy_ads.html.
This site may store personal information of users who opt to provide such information in their profiles, including phone number, fax number, e-mail address, and photographs. We do not use this information nor do we transfer this information to any other parties unless required by law or unless we have reason to believe we are acting in good faith to protect someone’s safety, property, or rights.1. We do not seek to verify the authenticity of the personally identifiable information other than e-mail address.
2. You may choose what personal information (such as your phone number, fax number, or email address) may be available to other members. If you restrict the access of such information to other members, it will only be available to the website administrators.
3. If someone has used your personal information in their profile without your consent, you must contact us and provide a link to the profile. We will then take appropriate action.
4. We use Web cookies to identify and recognize repeat visitors and customize certain aspects of the Web site. If your browser is configured to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some or all functions of PolishWomen.com. We do not use Web beacons to track or link to personal information.
5. We do not sell, lease, transfer, or distribute personal information to any other parties without a user’s written permission or unless required by law to disclose your information as stated above. We cooperate with third parties to provide our services on PolishWomen.com, including our payment-processing company and Web site hosting company. These third parties are required to keep your information confidential and secure and use it only to provide the services you have subscribed for with our Web site. However, PolishWomen.com is not responsible for their terms of services and privacy policies.
6. From time to time (no more than twice a year), we may use your e-mail address to send you promotional information that we think you may find useful or interesting.
You fully accept the entire privacy statement and your continuous use of our Web site explicitly conveys your acceptance.
Your use of this Web site is governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Illinois. Any disputes arising out of using this Web site are subject to the laws of the United States and the state of Illinois. If you are located outside of this jurisdiction, you are responsible for complying with the local laws and you may be prohibited from using our services based on your applicable local laws.